UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE): University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out,UNIPORT UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2020/2021 now online for purchase. see how to Obtain UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Form,Closing date and Costs.
Recommended:University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT for Direct Entry (DE) Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry (DE) Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Closing date for UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form: ONLINE REGISTRATION for UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form starts on Monday, 27th July, 2020 and ends on Friday, 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form.
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
What is the Costs of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form?
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form costs is N2,000.00(Two thousand Naira) only.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’Level Results, JAMB Result Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840